RAMADAN KAREEM

RAMADAN KAREEM to all my Muslim Family, Fans, and Followers,... This is wishing you the best of the season
You all know I will definitely give you a #ramadanrecipe . Yes, I just shot a simple "use what you have in your house" kinda recipe πŸ˜‰. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, some of you know that if not because of Corobaby, I should have been rounding off my travel series recording in Europe and UK by now and one of the people I would have featured is @bawolosebere , we have been online friends and I planned to record an episode with her.

Well, since all that plan Cancelled, she has invited me as a guest on her IG LIVE this evening by 7pm. So please join us on her page by 7pm Nigerian time and watch me struggle with speaking Yoruba that i have been learning since 19 kiridi no date πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. See you then and love you all so much πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜. swipe➡️

Comments