LET'S GET EASTER STARTED !!!

Our Special Easter episode in partnership with @maggi_nigeria
will premiere this Saturday by 1pm.
How to watch for FREE?
1. Click www.youtube.com/user/ginaehikodi (or the link on my IG profile/story)
2. Click the SUBSCRIBE button
3. Click the notification BELL so you can be notified as soon as the video is premiering
4. The video premiere is set for 1pm this Saturday, sit in front of your device and watch, share and comment.

Please don't forget to gather your family and friends to watch this special Easter episode on my Youtube Channel o .

You also have the opportunity to chat with me realtime as i will be online watching it with all of you.

You are free to ask me any question, even the name of my Primary 1 teacher, i will answer you. I will also be giving out a few Easter goodies to 2 Youtube fans and the winner of the last "guess the recipe" trivia

Oya Foodaholics, please help share, announce to your family, neighbours, friends and village people... Foodies and Spice is gonna make ya Easter lit and you shouldn't watch alone. Thank you

Comments