IGI OFE OSEN ( ANTI- FEVER SOUP)

Hello Foodaholics, most of you have been enjoying my family low budget recipes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thank you all so much for the messages and sending me pictures of your recreations (I post some of them on my IG and Facebook Story).
Tomorrow, I am showing you this Immune Boosting, Anti-Fever soup using very affordable ingredients you can find around your home. You Can also decide to PUMP UP THE VOLUME πŸ˜‚ with enough garnishing of proteins of choice.
Go to my Channel www.youtube.com/user/ginaehikodi click on the SUBSCRIBE and Notification button for FREE. You will be notified tomorrow by 7pm when this video will premiere.
Apart from it's medicinal properties, this recipe is super YUMMYYYYY πŸ˜‹
Have a blessed day Foodaholics πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
#food #foodie #foodaholic #lagoslockdown #budgetfriendlyfood #nigerianfood #traditionalmedicine #lagoscovidgang2020 #immunebooster #yummy #selfisolation #nigerianwedding #owambe #africanfood #africanmedicine

Comments