Bring your Eba, Wheat, Oat, Akpu or Semo...

Na Ogbono soup mama cook o πŸ˜‚
Featuring:
1. Ogbono
2. Palm Oil (one of the best palm oil i have ever used. gat to give the Lady that gifted me this palm

oil some shout out. I am looking for her handle. Buzz me if you gave me this Okhomu oil at the Foodaholic Festival please)
3. Iru (locust beans from Ekiti)
4. Fresh He-Goat meat (straight from the abattoir)
5. Smoked Fish ( the boys were gifted money at our outing today and mummy used it to buy smoked fish, these Ekiti boys have been crying and asking for their money they kept in their pocket... Hian! I am too rich for that abeg, i have gone to ATM and refunded their money in the same denomination they were given, i can't for Ekiti people and money matter. Kai!)
6. Salt and Seasoning, (i used to cook the meat and the stock was just enough for the soup)
7. Hot Fresh Pepper (πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯)
8. Fresh Okro (About 1 cooking spoon to act as a vegetable πŸ˜)
Check my IG story for the process.
Have a good night rest πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Comments