I DEY CHOP BELLEFUL #Foodaholic

... This was the first slogan of #foodiesandspice when we started the show in 2013. Those of you who have been my fans since then would even call the show FOODAHOLIC or call me I DEY CHOP BELLEFUL when they see me in public.
In 2014 a very good T-shirt designer partnered with me and made the first set of "I DEY CHOP BELLEFUL" Tshirts, some bought and i did mostly give-away. Most of my fans in the diaspora still ask for the shirt.

Last year we made a new version for the Foodaholic Christmas Hangout and most of you bought from across Nigeria, even those not attending the Hangout.

... some of you have already started paying and enquiring for this year, so it tells me there is something about this slogan... No! It doesn't have anything to do with gluttony, neither does it depict overfeeding but for me and my authentic FOODAHOLICS, this is a symbol of all round SATISFACTION

The FOODAHOLIC Tshirt is selling for N3000 this year and it comes in different colours. Sales end by Tuesday next week to enable us package and dispatch. After Tuesday, it is N4k! Swipe to see the various colours available now. .
... Also scroll to the end to see what my feet will be looking like on December 8th 2019 at the Dr. Abayomi Finnih Laspark, Oregun, Lagos.. πŸ˜‰tell me what you think πŸ˜πŸ˜

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PAID... YOUR T-SHIRTS ARE HEREEEEE πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ and they are very prettyyyyy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Comments