After a very productive and rewarding day.... i reward myself with this soup 😜. Can you guess what soup it is?
Anyway, you can't miss this Foodaholics Festival 2019 o... I did not think it small and it is actually getting bigger than my thoughts.
Ok let me just let you know already. FOODAHOLICS FESTIVAL 2019 is hugely supported by @gpennyfoods @peak_milk @bournvitang @ragoliswater @mojobitters and others still on the pipeline.



They all have lots of gifts for you and of course our numerous food vendors are coming with their bestest recipes... you don't want to miss this festival, you don't want to miss this festival... I say!... you don't want to miss this Festival.

The I DEY CHOP BELLEFUL T-shirts are selling for N3k till Tuesday next week. Send us a DM to order your colour now (swipe to see)

#foodaholicfestival2019 #food #foodie #nigerianfood #africanfood #soup #snails #crab #catfish #vegetable #leafygreen #nigerianwedding #owambe

Comments