ONION.

If you follow me on TV or all my #youtube videos, you will know i love onions and i always find a way to add it to my recipes.

Today, i will require you to define #onions in your own words, just the way it makes you feel. You may really love to eat it or you are in the class of people who pick it out of their plate 😁. Just let me know how u feel about it or what it means to you.
Note: If you mention the phrase i use for onions on my videos, it MAY give you a greater chance of winning. ( if you haven't seen my videos on TV or online, click www.youtube.com/ginaehikodi or click on my IG profile to find out my Onion phrase)😃😃.
I will read your #definitions and randomly pick a winner each on my social media platforms for 1k recharge card. (Offer lasts till 6pm tomorrow Friday)
@meziemj on IG and Esther Amazu on FB won our last week #thursdayfooddefinition contest. Please send your number to our inbox for your recharge card. Congrats 😘.

Comments