Foodaholics I have missed uuuuuu.

It's midnight in #Azerbaijan already and I am just coming into the apartment from a shoot (this is where #babaibeji should have been giving me massage... and this cold weather not bad for it huh!?)

Anyway, Earlier in the day, I went on the breakfast show then I went home to change my attire so I can attend other meetings. ( African prints attire for #flavorsofazerbaijan by @mademoiselleng__

and @ifeanyingbeken Esosky stitches)



I went into the city centre to get myself a #matte #makeup cos the one I carried was still making my face shine even in cold weather. I couldn't find any colour for my shade (sad).
However, something beautiful happened. You see all these beautiful people in my picture (swipe left)... it was almost a fans mob in just 2 days in Azerbaijan. I loved every bit of taking these pictures with them.



Comments