AVOCADO PEAR

Said to originate from Mexico but my love for it originated from Mrs. Nwaneri's compound in my home town.
She had this big #avocado #tree and whenever they mature she sends to her friends. My
mum is her friend so we get a whole lot of the pear.

See, one of the biggest problems i have in this Lagos is buying fruits and Vegetables. It's either they are not Fresh or fine enough or they are overly expensive. It will now look like someone likes haggling too much in the market but its not my fault. I grew up in a small gardening town where people rarely buy these things... they give them out #fresh (WELCOME TO LAGOS)
Anyway, since those Mrs. Nwaneri days, i have loved Avocado's and one of the fun ways i enjoy it, is with #ijebu #garri
It goes well with #Bread too, making a Salsa #guacomole with it and use as a topping on your #sandwiches . Also it can add some smoothness to #salads and Yes i tried #avocado soup at an #Italianrestaurant once and i repeated it in my house cos it was good. Avocado on the side of your white #rice and #stew is something you should try too.
It's quite versatile and very nutritious.
My #ibeji love Avocados a lot and since i don't have Mrs. Nwaneri's tree around, we spend our Lagos money buying them.
GOOD AFTERNOON FOODAHOLICS, UNA DON CHOP? i have eaten o

Comments