CARROT PASTA

First i want to thank all of you who hooked up to my Instagram stream yesterday to watch me sample food at the Bastille Day in Lagos. I had so much fun knowing you were watching. THANK YOU.
I woke up this morning and thought of Pasta, so i asked #BabaIbeji if he was game ( Ehn! When you get married, you need to reach consensus on food too 😂 #thingsmarriedpeopledo). He was game but he said he needed some extra's, checked my Fridge and there was Carrot i got for #ibeji Veggie Puree (You will be seeing some of my #Babyfood #recipein my next Season starting this August). So Carrot on hand, i threw in a few more things and voila! This amazing Pasta dish was born. It is as tasty as it looks pretty.

INGREDIENTS
Spaghetti (2packs)
Peppers to taste
One Medium sized bulb of Onion
Carrots
Oil
Tomato paste
Salt/seasoning to taste
Garlic
Sardines (2cans)
Pictures for procedure 
Spaghetti, Peppers, Onions, Carrots, Garlic

Process Onions, Garlic and Peppers, have Tomato paste ready and clean carrots

In a pot of rolling boiling water, add 2 table spoons of oil, salt to taste and your pasta (i don't break my pasta). Allow pasta to cook al dente then sieve water and set aside

Heat oil in another pot with salt

Add Tomato paste, Peppers, onions and allow to cook till sour taste from tomatoes is eliminated. Add some water ( i added the pasta water i saved for this purpose). Season as desired.

Add the Pasta, Sardines (without the oil) and Carrots. Mix to incoporate well. Correct seasoning if required

Serve and have a happy weekend.

 www.youtube.com for over 15 videos of various Pasta dishes tagged #Pastaparri ... And Brace up for Foodies and Spice Season 8 #Iyaibeji debuting on Silverbird Network and WapTV this August 2017.
Luv ya all

Comments

  1. Now I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having
    my breakfast coming again to read more news.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval