PEPPERED KPOMO

A lot of my foodaholics write me and always mention how easy it is to follow my cooking steps.  That is because it is not Rocket Science, it's just following the rythm of your heart towards ingredients.

I followed my heart again this morning and this kpomo couldn't have been best prepared in it's lifetime. I got an empty pot to attest to that
Fast and Easy... Breakfast is Set.
Meanwhile it's @biki_brown birthday today and am making Fried Rice for her. Stay tuned cos i may post.
INGREDIENTS
Fresh Pepper to taste
2 large Bulbs of Onions
2 cooking spoons of Oil
Salt and Seasoning to taste
Kpomo
Pictures for procedure.
Using a food processor, process Onions and Pepper


Clean, Season and boil kpomo till very tender

Heat oil and saute Onions and Pepper

Add the cooked kpomo

Season to taste and allow to cook for 5 minutes

Then Serve. It is super tasty and amazingly uplifts the Status of an ordinary Kpomo.
God bless ya'all
@geenamoore #Iyaibeji

Comments