πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Ayam the Birthday Girl todayyyyyy!

Story of my Life?... Jehovah swore a Covenant of Completeness. My Brothers and Sisters, he has not done less, i have gotten more than i could ever ask or imagine.
Words or Acts are not enough to thank this God who have "done me no wrong". Everyday i see and experience New Mercies.

.... And he said to me " Gina, I am just starting, Completeness you have asked and Completeness i have given.
Please join me to thank The CREATOR GOD, JEHOVAH THE I AM THAT I AM, The God who never fails, The lifter of my Head, The God who says YES and no one can say NO, The One whose air i breath, The PERFECTER. Join me to Thank my "COMPLETE GOD" for the gift of Life and Living with all the JARA inbetween.
@geenamoore #Iyaibeji

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval