LOVE IS EVERYWHERE


Hey my Foodaholics,… its always a pleasure to write. Been away for a few days, no thanks to malaria (Yes Mosquitoes bit me) What haven’t I done, Nets, Insecticides, Clean, Air conditioner, right clothing’s, watch Superstory “FREE TO LOVE”, YET!… lol. Before they will bite anybody they will look for me first. I don’t know the science behind it but amidst 10 people I will be the only person screaming Mosquito, Mosquito ( e go come be like say person dey form ‘butter wey I be).
 

Anyway, I am fine now, it Just gave me some few dull days. I didn’t even miss work. (I guess some of you don’t know I still work a 9am t0 5pm Job…. Yes I dooo and a young girl must try to balance all of this. Tasking I must say but it always ends up fulfilling.)
 
Ehenn! Eku Love o! Happy Valentine in advance! Me I specially Love Valentine these days cos for the Past One year, it’s always double celebration (…when the only special man in the world celebrates Birthday around Valentine, of course it calls for Double celebration) So we will celebrate this year again, thanking God for all his mercies, blessings and the gift of true Love. We do not take it for granted.
 
I have been researching and thinking out something special for Valentine, something all my foodaholics regardless of where you are and the status of our pockets can easily relate with and make special our Valentine. I always advice, give BOO/BAE what they like best for Valentine, then you can surprise them with some extra specialty.
 
So my plan for you Foodaholics! On TV this weekend some of my stations (Precisely TVC, WapTV and STV) will be seeing #Frenchfusion “Kiss me” episode of Chicken sandwich and Fries with that romantic Ketchup, but if you are unable to watch it Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q0ddYC2ovo to watch it.
 
Since am yet to go back to the studios, (we will resume recording in a few weeks so all of you who want to be guests on the show next season start gearing up and stay tuned to this page to know when.) we will do our Valentine Online and the Feature Ingredient will be ZOBO in English it’s called Roselle.


So go out today and buy your Zobo leaves then come back here Saturday for the Recipes and procedure. ( …and someone whispered “We are waiting for the Biscuit recipe o”) ehn!  You will get it alongside.
 
Plus, I have a special gift for all My Kaduna, Zaria and environs Foodaholics. 5% off the promo Price @tushbeautyspa will be giving this Valentine Season for a Romantic Pampering, I won’t spill all, Just go with Bae/Boo and be surprised, Quote Foodies and Spice for the discount . (click the banner to know more).

 
Am wishing us all an amazing season of Love, you don’t need to buy expensive gifts, let the smiles, hugs and eyes speak the sincerity of your hearts and lets remember to thank God for the gift of Love and Living.

Yours Lovingly
@Geenamoore #IyaIbeji

Comments