FOODAHOLICS


Hello Foodaholics! Trust your week has been splendid, if so, DOXOLOGY (😂 you can see say me self join write primary school Letter. Shhhhh! E never too tey wey i know say it means "Thank God"... ordinary "Thank God o) Anyway, DOXOLOGY again Joor.

Meanwhile, it gladdens my heart whenever you guys replicate recipes from the show, make your own recipes and send me the pictures, e dey sweet me reach bottom Belle. I get lots of pictures both via inbox and on comment threads. I truly appreciate you all.

However, its always better when you send me the pictures with your face alongside ( we call it "Foodfies" here), that way i get to celebrate you on my posts. So please keep the pictures coming.
Fatima Dewa's Version of our "Kiss me" Valentine recipe

Oveze Sempe's Foodfie with Beans Soup

Dami's Foodfie with Jollof Rice

Princess Vivy's Foodfie with Fried Rice

Am celebrating these Foodaholics today, please help me tell them..."WELL DONE FOODIE!".
Visit www.foodiesandspice.blogspot.com for more on Foodies and Spice and watch "How to... videos on www.youtube.com/ginaehikodi
Have a Good Evening
@geenamoore #Iyaibeji

Comments