SIMPLE ENGLISH BREAKFAST W/O HAM OR BACON

Happy Weekend Foodaholics!!... So i woke up this morning starting with my usual New routine "BREASTFEEDING".
I wake up every morning to that these days and as soon as my little Soldiers finish sucking the first thing that comes to my mind is to refuel cos truly, no be person go tell you say "virtue" has been taken out of you... lol.

Anyway for my breakfast this morning is Simple English Breakfast without Ham or Bacon (cos i didnt have them in my fridge).... so i thought to share it. Very easy you can have it for breakfast anytime. Follow the pictures for recipe and preparation....


INGREDIENTS
Peppers
Onions
Can of Baked Beans
Sausages
Eggs
Bread
Oil
Seasoning

 Peppers
Eggs
Sausages ( Yeah i forgot to tell you my Husband bought me an air-fryer for Christmas, i have been using it to air-fry meat and even Samosa so i thot to use it for sausages today) smear the sausages with oil and put it in the air fryer for 10mins or till its done (it depends on your voltage) or just fry it jejeje in a frying pan in little oil till its golden brown.

Chop Peppers, Onions and Saute in slightly heated oil in a pan
Break eggs into a bowl then whisk
Peppers and Onions Sauteing in the oil
Add Seasoning to taste
Pour whisked Eggs
Stir with a fork to scramble and its ready once its firm
My Christmas present from Bobos "Air-fryer"

Warm baked Beans for 30 seconds to a minute then Serve. I had this on a cup of hot Chocolate and thought of going back to Bed..... but Nope its Saturday. Laundry, cleaning, mopping. All done, i get to upload for my dearest foodaholics.

Now i take a nap! Happy weekend again.
@geenamoore #IyaIbeji

 




Comments

  1. Really it is very good. I cooked this recipe for my husband by using air fryer. He is happy for this recipe. I want to learn about another recipe. Have you another air fryer blog ?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval