#WeAllLoveRice White Rice and Pumpkin Fish Sauce


Hello Foodaholics, i trust you are doing great. I always look forward to post something just for ya. So today, i am sharing the video on how to prepare our Pumpkin Fish sauce.
A lot of you enjoyed this episode on TV and even gave it a try sending me your Pictures (Thanks
Princess Vivy for your pictures).

Am truly proud of you all. So if you missed it, Just watch it here. Meanwhile, Queen passed by the Kitchen to pick up her rice courtesy Mama's Pride Rice. Thanks so much.


I appreciate all participants.So please click, watch and share this video. Sharing is very important to me cos you will be helping someone else pump up her swag in the kitchen.Love ya allC'est moi, @geenamoore

Comments

  1. #WeAllLoveRice
    Aww! I love rice but I can't want to have a taste of White Rice and Pumpkin Fish Sauce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval