17 THOUSAND LIKES!!! I AM GRATEFULLLLL


So i went to bed again, woke up and realized we hit 17k likes on the Foodies and Spice fan page.

I am very gratefeul and do not take any single Foodaholic for granted. I know how not so convinient it is to like pages and i know how many pages that may have popped on your FB pages that you ignored. But a lot of you search out this page and like it. I do not take the love you have for this brand for granted at all and i am very grateful.

Some of you came by the kitchen to pick your rice gifts. Thanks so much for coming and participating. My wish is to get more donors and keep gifting my Foodaholics from time to time (i am working on that earnestly)

So, i will keep craving your prayers, love, good wishes for this brand so we keep getting better and better by the day. Again Thank you so much my dearest Foodaholics for sticking with me over the years, thank you for spreading the news about Foodies and Spice, thank you for your encouragments because na una encouragment dey always encourage me.

I am gratefull! Please do subscribe to my Youtube page onwww.youtube.com/ginaehikodi to see our over 100 videos posted specially for your convinience whenever you miss the show on TV.
@geenamoore

Comments