#WeAllLoveRice Recording week four

.... and when some recipes just come out right, dey deserve a mmmmuuaahh!!!


 .... And Juliet say i must hold my hair, i agree! She say you must post it... Madam Camera, i don post am for you o.

 Madmoiselle Couture on a free gown levels.... (Are you pondering wat i am pondering?)... lol

Oya dey talk....

Trust me dis Vegetable Beef Sauce is tha EXPLOSIONNN!! from Aroma, to taste to Digestion. One way traffic ni o....

Sometimes, we dey take our time to explain things....

Thanking Lucy and Mano's manager from the Rudeboy's record Label for staying with us today.

Lucy, Geena, Buchi, Ify and Mano graced my Kitchen today


Comments

  1. Hmmmmm looks yummy. Pls post the recipe, I would like to make it on Sunday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you show,very educating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post the recipe I will love to make it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval