#WeAllLoveRice Recording continues...


Whew! Hectic but its always worth it in the Foodies and Spice Kitchen. Thanks Madmoiselle Couture for costume, Dami for styling my hair and the lovely Rashiela Touch for my make up....
i honestly dont wake up like this, dey just transform me. Thanks Foluke Daramola Salako and hubby for popping in and of Course our dear Friend Jaywon- Baba Orin for gracing the kitchen again ‪#‎weallloverice‬ ‪#‎foodiesandspice‬ ‪#‎season7‬


Thanks so Much Mr. Salako and Mrs. Foluke Daramola Salako for gracing our kitchen... Pleasure having u!


... and my Bro, a friend of Foodies and Spice, Birth month mate Jaywon on a return leg
Bahdest DOP.... Nath, Nwene nme susuo. Ye meyeke o!


Ingredients for my special Coconut-Islander Rice

This Pumpkin-Fish Sauce is a must try... stay tuned #weallloverice #foodiesandspice #Season7



This is wishing Jaywon a very happy birthday tomorrow 6th June.. Long Life and prosperity we wish you.

Comments

  1. Please,aunt Geena,kindly translate the meaning of orioma seed and kposa in igbo.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly dont know what dey are called in core ibo Language but wen u get to any Nigerian spice market, just mention these names and dey will definetely give them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly dont know what dey are called in core ibo Language but wen u get to any Nigerian spice market, just mention these names and dey will definetely give them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Recipe pleeeaaase

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval