FOODAHOLICS! LETS GET TO 10,000



I have a whole lot of new Foodaholics on the Facebook fan page these past few months and am very grateful to all of you for loving the show and clicking the "Like" button. And for my long time Foodaholics,  what can I say to u but a VERY HUGE THANK YOU for sticking with me. I truly do appreciate you all. I still need your prayers, good wishes and encouragements, cos that is what keeps Foodies and Spice going. 
Please help me get to 10,000 likes this month on Facebook by getting your family and friends to click the "Like" button and also invite all your facebook contacts to join us in this Belle-full Ministry.
I LOVE you All so

Meanwhile, pics is from my customary marriage proposal.... looks regal Huh!  I like!

Comments

  1. This is my first time commenting... You look so beautiful and I'm saying to you Congrats dear... Wishing you the very best.... Cheers....
    N.B
    I need my wine oooo.... lolz..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval