Flying French Colours in Naija Huh

'
Ok! Foodaholics, so on the 15th, I went to a Reception hosted by his Excellency Mr. Denys Gauer, The Ambassador of France to Nigeria, and while we were munching on all the goodies set out on the table (my primary reason for attending... FOOOOODDDD!),
Networking and familiarising aka Famzying... BOOM! I bumped into Royalty... THE DEIN OF AGBOR (yes, the Obi or King of Agbor) And as a very proud AGBORIAN, I went to salute the King. Great evening it was, so I thought to share pictures with you. And on Red is my friend Biola Adenuga MD of PEFTI Film Institute. We flying French Colours in Naija Huh! ? YEP! ‪#‎frenchfusion‬








Comments

  1. The pictures are very beautiful, very beautiful dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rajesh, i appreciate you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval