FISH FILLET AND FRENCH WINE


FISH FILLET AND FRENCH WINE

INGREDIENTS

o   WHITE FISH
o   LETTUCE
o   CARROT


VINEYARD, GRAPES AND WINE AT CHATEAU LAGARETTE

I am visiting Olamp and Yvone Minvielle who own Chateau Lagarette a vineyard and winery situated in Bordeaux It’s going to be my first time in a Vineyard trust me I have been dreaming this day since my arrival, I just want to get my hands dirty in that vineyard (yes a few people know I have a thing for farming, just love to see things grow) and when it comes to a vineyard, why won’t I get lost in there with those Fresh grapes.


After a lovely lecture from the couple on their Bio-wine style and processes, they showed me how to harvest grapes, showed me the machines used for separating the grapes from the stems, the cellar filled with barrels of wine and of course the wine tasting session.

It was a whole day well spent at Chateau Lagarrete and I truly give it to this couple who have dedicated themselves to grow healthy grapes devoid of any form of chemicals or fertilizers, produce Bio wine regardless of the rigorous and time consuming process and bottling very quality wine with lots of Love.

And did I forget to tell you that the French just serve you wine whenever they plan to feed you? Well I tried out this recipe with red wine and it went well, Try it!

FISH FILLET AND FRENCH WINE

RECIPES

INGREDIENTS

o   WHITE FISH
o   LETTUCE
o   CARROT
o   CUCUMBER
o   APPLE
o   GARLIC
o   LEMON
o   BUTTER
o   FLOUR
o   FRENCH SALAD DRESSING
o   BREAD


PREPERATION

Put a cup of flour in a Bowl, add little Salt, Oregano, Rosemary leaves, half tea spoon of curry, Black Pepper, Paprika, Garlic and mix together. Sprinkle a little salt on the White Fish and dredge in the Flour.

Brush the grill pan with oil and allow to heat, place the fish and grill, add  a tea spoon of butter on fish allow to melt for a glossy finish, grill both sides of the fish till its cooked and has a bit of the char lines To make salad:  Use the food processor to chop and grate the Cucumber, Apples and Carrots.

To serve:  Plate Fish and serve salad on the side with a bed of lettuce, a lemon wedge and a generous amount of French salad dressing.  Don’t forget your glass of French Wine and if it is Bio-wine the better.



Santé ….Cheers

Comments