ROYCO VALENTINE CONTEST


Foodaholics!! Are you still looking for how to surprise your loved one this Valentine. Oya search no further.

Royco is giving out awoof ranging from N20,000 to N60,000 Naira gift voucher this Valentine so you can shop for that beautiful gift for your special VAL.

This is how it works, Click this link http://m.pgtb.me/PvdZWS and follow the instruction.

Foodaholicss, as your Bishop, I release the anointing of winning upon you, oya click click follow the instruction and win this prize, win it for the foodaholics, win it for your Boo and Boo-es, win it for your BAE, Win it for your special VAL. We will be solidly behind you!!


Please stay tuned and visit this space regularly as I will be feeding you with all relevant information, we must Gbadun this Valentine ooo..

Comments

  1. Geena I must not miss this awoof o, wat is the procedure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, how do I win

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval