PLEASE READ THIS

Dearest Foodaholicsss

I woke up today feeling extra GRATEFUL, probably because the year is coming to an end and I have been counting my blessings regularly for some days now. I hope you are doing the same because there is so much to be thankful for. It wasn’t all rosy-rosy this year, BUT we got more than we lost, we have life, we had dreams, most came true, we laughed, we have joy and we are happy and yes, we won our first award.
Now in the spirit of the season and in sharing this happiness, I implore you to do something nice for someone this season; no good deed is too small. Last year, we were at the Boys Reform Home in Abeokuta Ogun state to celebrate the Christmas season with them. This year while we are still contemplating which Old People’s Home to visit (yes! this year we chose to celebrate with old people), I implore all my foodaholics to please do something nice for our Elder citizens this Season.



You need not give them money, but something nice as small as helping them around their houses, helping them cross the road, cooking for them, buying them something really nice. You can start by doing these lovely things and more with your Parents if you still have them and if you don’t, every elderly citizen is our parent.
So while I get prepared for my visit to the Old People’s Home in a few days, I also would want to say a big thank you to all my foodaholics for their tremendous support this year and if you will like to come along with me, I will be posting date, time and venue for the visit to the Home soon, so we can all meet there and celebrate the season with them (there will be rice lol). Please I will like you to bring something, no matter how little for at least one Old person in the Home, Could be toiletries, Clothes, Provisions etc.
Also, Foodies and Spice will be doing a Christmas give away from today to next week Friday excluding Saturday and Sunday on its website. This is how it works, we will put up our usual posts with trivia questions which you can find answers to on the website. On the posts we will randomly select a winner from the comments daily (excluding Saturday and Sunday) to win recharge cards to any network of their choices (please comment with your names or email addresses)

However, I understand I have visitors on the website from outside the country; I really appreciate you all and will love to give you the chance to partake of this my small give away but I can’t send recharge card to Germany for example (LOL). Anyway, I decided to make this small XMAS post card for everyone and truly, I love you all and wish you lots of HAPPINESS. You have all made me happy, even in my down times I just think of you all and glow. Thank you so much as I wish you a very merry Christmas season filled with true happiness and Joy.
Yours Geenaly

Geena

Comments

  1. That would be soooo nice....love ur program missy Geena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oya send the trivia o, me want recharge card o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval