Dearest Foodaholics

It’s with great pleasure that I write today, having been away from the blog for some time (thanks Collins for posting my videos)

Yes, I went on a very short vacation to refresh but true to my nature, I am yet to understand the concept of vacation in terms of resting. Well I used the opportunity to start the recording of my #Frenchfusion show coming up next year, as I explored restaurants, street food, vineyards and lifestyle of the People of Bordeaux in France.

This is saying a big Thank you to my friends at the French Consulate Particularly Mr. Pierre Cherruau, My very sweet host Madame Marie-Christine, My camera Man and his wife Roland and Maris, Superstar Chef Jean-Pierre Xiradakis, Jonathan Ducourt, Chef Emmanuelle of L’Atelier du Chef, Chef Laura of Le Bistrat du Splendid and a host of other French People that threw me a smile. Not forgetting Mr. Joseph Hoyek and Martins Odulana of Air-France who worked me a fantastic discount. Thank you all so much.


Anyway, #SUMFNGCHIKINY has been on and I have received great feedback these few weeks, I am truly grateful for your feedbacks. This is also welcoming all our new Foodaholics and viewers who have just joined in from TVC, you are all welcome to the LEAGUE OF SWAGGED UP FOODAHOLICS, (for here na to cook, chop and belle-full we dey do).

So Foodaholics, just like every of our seasons, you are in for fantastic recipes again, please try not to miss any episode, Saturday 7:30pm on wapTV, Friday 5pm on TVC. Don’t forget to keep sending me your Selfies and Foodfies (Foodaholic pictures) I love you all so much.

Meanwhile, our show Foodies and Spice has been nominated at the NBMA’s (Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards) in Category 58 (Best Brands/Business Program on TV) please follow the link http://nbma.linkedlist.us/category/58  to vote for us,….. (foodaholics I truly need your vote, would like to flash that plaque on a corner here *wink*)

Yours Geenaly,

Geena

Comments

  1. Waw, Geena I have missed yur editorials, I can see you had a good time, lovely pictures. Kate from Ibadan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful concept keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval