A DAY OUT AT TWILIGHT CHINESE CUISINE


You can imagine the surprise getting a Blackberry add request from a childhood friend you haven’t seen for over Fifteen years, I was happy, as late as it was, I wanted to chat and Play catch up that midnight but sleep had a better part of me.

Enters Morning and I resumed chat, what joy to find out that my dear Childhood friend, Neighbor, classmate and playmate is also in the Food Industry. Tosin (Olorunyomi) Olaleru has quit her banking job to pursue her passion in food. (Did I see that in her while we were kids? mmmmmmm, maybe!... she sure may have been part of our kokonlo and kpangolo backyard cooking then on Imudia street, littering the whole place with our empty containers with leaves and flowers serving as our ingredients.)

Anyway, that is not the kind of cooking Tosin Olaleru is into right now, Tosin is the CEO of Twilight Chinese Cuisine situated at 166 Akowonjo Road, Beside Keystone Bank Egbeda. Of course, immediately she said Chinese, my tummy rejoiced and the next Saturday, I was feeding myself  at Twilight Chinese Cuisine as we played catch up (yeahhhhh I didn’t pay, dividends of friendship lol)

Ok Foodaholicss, you can try out the fantastic menu at Twilight Chinese Cuisine as soon as possible, you will not be disappointed, also like their facebook page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595990863841829&ref=bookmark for updates on all their activites.



Click to view more pretty pics from twilight.












Comments

  1. Geena sofri chop o, only you finish that food? We like your starture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ladies, lfmao @kpangolo and konkolo, this Geena seems like a razz girl sometimes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval