#PastaParri Rounding Off.


Good day my lovely foodaholics, I’m excited to say that this wonderful season 4 #Pastaparri is quickly rounding off. It is time to move from the pasta season to another wonderful season that would start in October with a new key ingredient, which you shall all know in goodtime.
Remember at the beginning of this season when I told you all my pasta story, well that was a while back and now I want to thank all of you for your dedication to the show and your wonderful attempts at the dishes.  This season has been great only because of you my foodaholics. I also want to say thank you to Golden Penny Pasta for their support during this season, my foodaholics team and the entire wapTV crew.
I enjoin you to look forward to this new season starting in October and I promise that you would have so much fun.
You guys should also vote for your favourite Pasta dish, the dish with the highest vote  would be aired on the 27th of September. Start voting
Catch Pictures from the #Pastaparri below.










Comments

  1. amazzinly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt alot from the pasta party, now my family can enjoy various pasta cooking .kudos G. u get power i swear. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pasta Islander is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this pasta season. Now I know different ways to cook Pasta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would miss this season of #pastaparri. It was wonderful one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval