Wheat Meal at Camp


Foodaholicssssssssss! How una dey?

Well it’s been a great week over here and this is hoping that you all had a mega super work week too. Plenty activities for me and of course cooking up all my better better for the betterment of all of us.

As part of the betterment things, I found myself at the NYSC camp in Lagos on Thursday the 14th of August 2014 (that na Yesterday lol) where HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS had a cooking competition for the corp members at the camp. Believe me it was fun!!!!!!!!!

Every Platoon had a representative for the cooking competition and of course they cheered their representatives well.

Brand representative of Honeywell Wheat Meal Mrs. Ogunyinka, in her speech, gave the rules of the game and the part that interested me the most is that, the judges will be looking for that Wheat meal that is solid, will mold perfectly and not stick to the fingers. (meehnnn it just reminded me of my 101% percent turning things skills, Foodaholics una know already na)

Anyway, the contestants turn
wheat meal, they turned, they turned and turned and turned and Representative of Platoon 8 Oyelola Rebecca came out as the winner of the wheat meal competition, with Comfort Ayoluwa of Platoon 6 and Kikelomo Adeyemi of Platoon 2 as 1st and 2nd runners up respectively.

There was plenty of wheatmeal to share as the Honeywell Team did not forget to carry plenty of wheatmeal and soup for all the Ajuwaya’s. Also, I  liked the dancing competition.

I hear they do this always at the Lagos camp and believe me I think it is a cool initiative. Foodaholics, you know I love you all so much so I made you a video of the event. …. Yes! Yes!!... don’t mention, I am too kind!


Also keep a date with me tomorrow 7:30pm on wapTV, watch youtube snippet of our Nguoguo Pepper-soup with pasta
Mmmuuah!

Geenaly

Comments

  1. nice one G, thanks for sharing the video *kisses and hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. serving the servers. coodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks aunty for coming we appreciate. Stella-

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it all the Camp u are Going to? my sister is in Ebonyi

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud job God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foodies and Spice where are u from? I love ur meals, u cook gud , am Nyiompo from Zambia my family watches u on TV

    ReplyDelete
  7. weitin carry u go Camp? Wen u dey com kd

    ReplyDelete
  8. See dat Orobo boy dey turn wheat like amala, lol lol lol. We are waiting for the #pastaparri today o, can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  9. See as orobo they torn wheat like amala lol lol lol. Geena cant wait for our #pastaparri today o. Who be guest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeywell una do well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval