FRENCH CUISINE, CULTURE AND WINE AT THE BASTILLE DAY CELEBRATION IN LAGOS

Foodaholics, I thought to share this with you, lotta pictures from the Bastille day celebration yesterday at Eko Hotel, believe me Geena had fun.

The Bastille day celebration is marked by the French all over the world on 14th July to commemorate the French revolution and the storming of the Bastille. This year, like every other year, the French embassy organized a beautiful cocktail to mark this day.

It was well attended by the French, Friends of the French, Diplomats, press and yours sincerely was invited (yeaaaahh, can u see me being all French with my Blue and white dress? And I also wore a red shoe o).

Amidst the handshakes, kisses ( YES, the French loves to kiss. They shake you and kiss you at least three times… (Cheek kisses o, not French kiss, that one is solely for behind the scene), My biggest trip however, was the FOOOOOODDDDDD!

Believe me it was awesome, I nearly or even tried everything on their table and of course I didn’t miss out on the famous Bordeaux wine.

Hmmmmm, I think a #Frenchfusion show is brewing, Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think… love You foodaholics!

Yours Geenaly,


Geena











Comments

  1. Geena, na only you waka come that place, only waka enjoy, dia is God o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai! All this mouth watery pastries Hmmmm! Okies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai! All this mouth watery pastries Hmmmm! Okies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval