Who is our Season 3 Foodaholic?

Dearest Foodaholics, Believe me when I tell you Season 3 is the most hectic season since the inception of Foodies and Spice…. Hectic in a good way though lol.

Now, it’s time for me to thank you all again for all your support in all your various ways of showing me support, you are all seriously appreciated. Again, we want to do what we usually do, pick our Foodaholic of the Season and appreciate him or her (guess we didn’t have him’s this season, No thanks to the crash and technical issues of all our Gadgets that help us get your pictures) But don’t worry, I think we have found a way around it, so it’s gonna be easier for us to get your pictures henceforth.

What to do? Like the facebook fan page www.facebook.com/foodiesspice send your foodaholic pictures and recipes via messaging and voila! You will be featured. Also you can email them directly to foodiesandspice@thewaptv.net. That said, we have just a few days to choose and honor our Foodaholic of the season, we pick the Foodaholic with the most comments to honor.


Please do help me choose by commenting on your favorite Foodaholic this Season and she would stand a chance of taking away some lovely gifts from moi and sponsors.

We do not have so much time ‘cos Geena wan enter kitchen to ready for SEASON 4. This is one Season you don’t want to miss…. Na, na,  it is tagged  PASTA PARRI, 13 weeks of Various Pasta recipes from the Foodies and spice kitchen infused with our personal Naija swag, you truly don’t wanna miss this.
See you very soooooon


Geenaly

Comments

  1. Geena I send u my food u do not accept me on your blackberry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval