LET THE #PASTAPARRI BEGIN


Foodaholics, I officially welcome you to Season 4 of Foodies and Spice aka PASTA PARRI. Before I go on, I would like to share my pasta story with you.

I grew up knowing that my Dad’s (Papa G) best meals have to be Pasta based. Now this was very strange for a Nigerian Man especially one from the south where Pounded yam was the in thing. My Dad’s love for Macaroni, spaghetti and anything pasta was amazing, it actually did annoy us after making some delicious soup with pounded yam to welcome him home from his travels and the next thing you hear is cook Spaghetti (oh! I won’t forget to tell you that he ends his day with Bread).

My Dad’s love for Pasta actually did not stem from the fact that his Mum weaned him with it, Nope! (In-short he was weaned with boiled Yam and Palm oil). But dad spent some part of his youthful days in Europe and he did explore European food and stuck to the Italian pasta. Papa G (as he is fondly called) could eat pasta with anything; I still have a childhood memory of him eating Pasta with just sliced tomatoes, His favorite pasta however being Spaghetti Bolognaise.  

This July, My father would have been 67 years old, and in very fond memories of him, I decided to dedicate this Season to preparing all the Pasta recipes I know, the ones I have researched and some I have originally created. He ignited my love for Pasta, he made me curious, he makes me wanna do this…

However, this idea was put on Paper and the good people of Golden Penny Pasta Loved it and has decided to make our Season 4 Pasta Parri very possible. I am truly very grateful to the Golden Penny Pasta Team, wapTV Crew and all of my Foodaholicss tweeting #Pastaparri already. Thank you all so much!

So My Personal People, please I need more of your support, let us tweet, let us share our Pasta foodaholic pictures, you can send them to me via facebook messaging on www.facebook.com/foodiesspice, you can also send them via email foodiesandspice@thewaptv.net,  lets share as much recipes. Also, Golden Penny has got lotta branded gifts to give away. So! Let the #Pastaparri begin. Read More

Yours Geenaly,
Geena

Comments

  1. Let this pasta party begin o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geena geena count on our support, u too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papa G pikin, God's speed
    Onyi from Benin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one I Pasta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval