I think I like……


Hello Foodaholicss, This is June, apart from it being my Birth Month, this month marks the end of the first half of the year as it ushers in the other half. Well to some, they start counting their gains, achievements and all from now as they get determined to meet up all the goals they set for themselves this year. Anyway, I am wishing you all a Super Splendid June and wish that all our dreams and aspirations come true.
Anyway, a foodaholic sent me this Sun flower oil , I tried it and it was really good, light and delicious. It’s suitable for your stews, frying, barbeques, baking and salad dressing (I used it for stew and salad dressing already and it came out perfectly right)
Now, the fantastic thing about this and why am letting you know is that, It is very affordable (una know now, I dey like make the matter save money lol). It comes in a 10 liter container and goes for just N5000 (Five Thousand Naira Only) discounted price for foodaholics.

Hmmmm….. I can’t talk plenty, just call +2348027529081 to order yours, I am enjoying mine, I hope she gives me again (hahahahha…. Osho free).
Okay, am putting up some recipe for you guys, we will post it tomorrow. Love you all……
Eeeehhh, lest I forget, you can download the Foodies and Spice with Geena App for Blackberry now, Please download, am working on other phone Apps. You guys rock my world, love you again and again… mmmuuaahhh. Read More
Yours Geenaly

Geena

Comments

  1. Gee Gee... my I carry my bottle com for one litre? Lololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go dey chop belleful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oo Iphy, The ministry starts here #chopbellefull

      Delete
  3. Geena dear u too much,na Baba God go bless u well well for every tin wey u dey do.amen and B4 i forget,dis Ur Oil dey very good and e Sweet Well well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Gee make I carry 1 litre bottle come, I need free oil o... lololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha... Anonymous, Carry bottle come, in short carry your bucket come....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geena if I click on the food to order,how do I get the food? U fit dey lagos and I dey Abuja.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval