Thanks to my Foodaholics

This is a Special thank you video to all my Season 2 Foodaholics featured on the blog

 

It’s no longer news that Eggy (Eghosa Isibor got more comments with a massive ladies support LMAO)

Winner Season 2 foodaholics :
Eghosa Isibor
Runner up season 2 foodaholic:
Dolapo Alabi
and Dolapo Alabi is our runner up, I hear she would be visiting our Kitchen soon (as she put her Phone off when we tried to reach her). Thank you all so much and we expect more Selfies and more fooooodddddd as we go continue to “dey chop Belle full”… #foodAHOLIC

Comments

  1. congrats Egosa and Dolapo. Geena I want shirt too o. abi no shirt for viewers? I want to buy even

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Dolly P..... Dolly share ur wine with us oo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee. I made the winners list. Thank you foodies and spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is the next guest ma!!! pls invite Funny bone our brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. its been an amazing ride.more food pls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval