THANK YOU!..... Season 3 is here

Dearest Foodaholics, this is a special thank you to all my foodaholics from all over the world, words are not enough for me to express how grateful I am for all your support so far. Your visits to d blog (over 1000 views on a daily), your comments, your messages, calls… I am so so very grateful.

I also wish to thank all my foodaholics that have sent in their Selfies and food pics, you guys are awesome. And for those I am yet to feature, trust me; your picture is on the line. However, I won’t fail to thank Engr Turner my first male foodaholic on the Blog, Eghosa Isibor for setting a very high bar in the business of Selfies, Recipes and Preparation and all ma Ladies rocking my Blog. God Bless you all.

Also, to Riunite Wine for their support this past Season, (thank you Juliet #Big Hug) and to Marco Martinez for

the awesome #foodAHOLIC Tee Shirts for my Foodaholics


(Marco is the illlest Tee designer ever liveth). Habeeb Oredola for the awesome acts of encouragement, to my extra helping hands, Tumise, Nkem, Fortune, Niyi, Collins, Joy, Emi, Gabriella, My Stylists (Mademoiselle and J-smith), the Crew and my Oga at the Top Mr. Wale Adenuga mfr (Foodies and Spice would still be a dream without your support), to everyone too numerous to mention, thank you all for making it a reality.

Now, I welcome you all officially to Season 3 (dancing azonto)… Please don’t miss the season Premiere tomorrow Saturday by 7:30pm and Yemi Alade is in the building on a quest to keep “Johnny” forever. Don’t forget if you can’t watch wapTV on your TV, you can log on here on the blog and click on the live streaming button by 7:30pm. You can also download the wapTV App for android and Blackberry.



I Love you all so much and I do humbly seek your continuous support, please keep spreading the word about “foodies and Spice with Geena”, keep visiting the blog and keep posting your comments. Have a splendid weekend. Mmmuaahhh!

Yours Geenaly 

Comments

  1. Nice programme,kep it up ma dear,lov u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geena u are da best... love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want T Shirt oo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Panic, Tee Shirt plenty for Foodaholicss

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls do more of African dishes from the south, ur fans from Botswana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yemi alade chop belle full she go soon forget johney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval