Foodies and Spice: Afia - Efere (White Soup)

Comments

  1. Amazing stuff,never seen dis befor. Hope it taste well cos it sure looks gud

    ReplyDelete
  2. omo we go look for way for ur food to they share ooo coz we dey watch and we dey hungry for ur food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo,how can I feature on the show .pls. I Luv d show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geena you too much,why you cover ur cloth now

    ReplyDelete
  5. This soup must be sweet i will try and prepare mine,Geena thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found u and am neva letting u go. I swear I go dey learn how to kip my husband happy from here. Tuale! Pls kindly visit my blog on www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls can I get the list of ingredients for this recipe? God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina kudos to u,ds is d kind of show i av been longing for. I'm a yoruba woman but i love ibo soup. Pls can u cook ofe edikaikor soup 4me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval