What does your mother mean to you?

I see the woman I have grown up to become and the one I am aspiring to be and I cant say I was this shaped up without the loving hands of the Woman God gifted to me as a Mother. She means everything to me. She is an epitome of true love, (now if you have a problem understanding what True Love is all about, you got to study "Mama Geena 101"), she gives it all up for the sake of Love..... too much to put in writing but will sure dedicate a special day for this Super Woman, But I must not fail to Thank her here for a few of the plenty sacrifices she made.

1. Thanks for marrying Dad
2. Thanks for that strong push in the Labour room and bearing all the tears (I was a huge baby at birth with big head)
3. Thanks for giving up the elite lifestyle you aspired just to stay home to care for me and my siblings
4. Thanks for dropping out of school for a later time just to be our best friend (Mum just graduated from the University of Benin 2years ago)
5. Thanks for having Faith and Believing in me... You have  NEVER told me "you can not", I only hear "why not DO IT now"

6. Thanks for teaching me and showing me "do not say YES when you mean to say NO".... it sank!
7. Thanks for all the selfless Prayers, pushing it, regardless of any circumstance.....
I Love you Mama

Now that's my Mum. Believe me there are women who do not even have children of their's and have been all these and more to various people and Children, Those are great Mothers too, they are worth celebrating for all their selflessness, love, care, believe and Prayers. 

One of the strongest and greatest attributes of a True Mother is SELFLESSNESS... A true mother puts her own Happiness last, her children's happiness are her Happiness.... I see a lot of that from Mothers all over the world but we cant shy away from the fact that some mothers have not lived up to expectation in that regards ( They put their own happiness first....well topic for another day o)

It's Mothers Day and every true Mum got to be celebrated.... if you still got yours, simply call her up and tell her you love her, you can recount sacrifices she made that meant much to you, You can cook her our Special Mothers Day Fried rice recipe, You can write her a lovely note, You should give her a big big hug, You should do something for her no matter how minute and she would sure feel loved (Tip: Do not buy General gifts i.e gift other people can use, e.g glass cups, set of plates etc.... Buy her, her own special gifts e.g Lace, Wrapper, a car lol etc)



I would also use this opportunity to remember Mothers whom have left us to watch over their Children from heaven, i want to say continue to Rest in peace and for the Children they left behind, stay strong and be the best u can be so Mama can remain Proud in Heaven. Our Mothers sure mean a lot to us, Our Biological Mothers and those who have stepped in that shoe for the sake of Love.  Happy Mothers Day

Celebrate your mother by telling us what your Mother means to you?....... luv you all! Read More

Comments

  1. Mum u're d best mummy in d world. Mama is alwayz dey fr me when am down. Mama u're wondaful,lovely and d angel of my life. If nt fr my lovely moda , I wuldnt hv bn in dis world today. Words are nt enuf to express hw I feel. Mama is d woman of my in and out. Jst wnt to say I LOVE U MAMA. U're d puzzle of ma heart. Hapi moda's Day to my ANGEL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother meant a lot to me,she is my one in a million,my love ,my life everything have got. Love her so much OMOTAYO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geena i dey grt ooo... My mum means alot to mean nd am proud of her.. Muahhhh, frm sharon anselem

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE MEANS MILLION TO ME... BUT ITS SAD THAT SHE IS LATE.. :( ANYWAY SUCH IS LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mother is a goddess! No life without her. Love you mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mum is simply amazing words can't explain,God bless u mama.

    ReplyDelete

  7. My mum is irreplaceable she means everything to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mum means everything 2me. I love u mum n may God bless u n give u long life Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm...words alone cant express wat dis woman means to me n d entire family,i am n wil always bless God 4 birthing me thru dis special woman.She's simply d best mum i cud eva wish 4.....d Golden mum of ma heart!God bless u ril gud

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mother is d best friend , best sister, best adviser , best provider , best defender , even the best lover i hav on the surface of this earth (happy mother's day)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother is d best friend , best sister, best adviser , best provider , best defender , even the best lover i hav on the surface of this earth (happy mother's day)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval