We are on The Union Today

The very first time I was featured in a Magazine was in 1998, it was a write up on the first movie (Colours of tomorrow) I featured in as a child actress playing the lead role *wink*. I was Excited! Seeing my pictures on the then Hints Magazine, every member of my family wanted to own a copy, I showed it to my Friends, I was reallllllyyyy Happy.

Ever since then, here and there, little news, event pictures on papers but I never made a Center Page or a cover page. Anyway, my dearest Foodaholics, I am happy to announce to you that we Made the Centre Cover page (NOLLYWORLD) of THE UNION Newspaper today.



News just reached me, I picked a copy and I thought to share, so if you can, you could pick a copy and read the interview…… So while we wait for our Mega cover page on #forbes, we keep cooking and eating.


LOVE YA Muuuaahhhhh!

Comments

  1. I'm glad I have you as a friend. You make us all so proud. Go. Geegee n Keep it up. Woohooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tankkkky so much Isy, like i always tell you, cant do so much without the support of People like you, am honored to have you all as my friends and Sisters. God Bless you big time. Mmuuaahh

      Delete
  2. nice smile, is the Paper online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gina. Is the story about foodies and spice or is it just about you? How can we access the link online? Maybe you help us with the paper's domain name online...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it the union? I saw an article on thisday newspaper today. Fantastic copy God bless you geena.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval