Two Plates of Chow Mein Please!



Na wah! ... Fine boy attracted the comments of all the Ladies visiting this blog (hmmm….. I no go talk) and some others already tried their hands on Chow Mein. Super!


Here is Foodaholic Iphy with her Chow Mein from Eggy's recipe, and she said her Oga asked for 2 plates *wink* 











Anyway, lot of People loved the Groundnut soup Pics so I thought to display some here for your viewing pleasure…. Please tell me what you think about these pics…. Lol.





And don’t forget, keep commenting on your choice Foodaholics….We got One week to the season finale…..

Love you guys much much. Read More

Comments

  1. Hello Foodaholic Iphy. I am very excited over the fact that your chow mein made an "Oliver Twist" out of your hussy. Am happy the recipe worked for you and I hope it makes hussy love you more. Cheers.... £ggy4Billion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.......my very own sister Iphy...this shows dat u nor carry plate go mama put de buy food wen u young... u put eye for kitchen.. keep it up.. one way to keep ya man is thru good food..and girl u rock!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.......my very own sister Iphy...this shows dat u nor carry plate go mama put de buy food wen u young... u put eye for kitchen.. keep it up.. one way to keep ya man is thru good food..and girl u rock!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,looks yummy and sweet,good work iphy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Iphy! Can't seem to control my belly rumbling and salivating. Yummy Yummy! I have to try this. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great web sit yyou have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I truly appreeciate individuals lioke you! Take care!!


    my web page ... here are the findings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval