Guest of the week

Little Mariam's Mum pinged me and she told me Mariam is a big fan (a super foodaholic lol).... She told me how much Mariam wants to visit the Kitchen and have a taste of my FANTASTIC (*wink) meals.........

Anyway, Marian showed up.... was i excited? you Bet!.... whaaattttttt! i got kids as fans. It felt awesome, it felt fulfilling and it felt like Heaven.

This is saying a big thank you to Mariam for loving the show, loving my cooking and visiting. And i know she represents all of you foodaholics taking out time to watch the show, visit the blog and dropping your comments. I LOVE YOU ALL

View pictures of Marian in the kitchen studio and leave a comment of what you think about this cutie






Comments

  1. Hello Gina i really love ur programme, i never miss it for any reason at all, n u know what ur show has been a blessing to everyone especially ladies. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Anonymous, kind words from all of you keep me going.... and trust me, if sharing my recipe can make one more person happy in this life, i will keep giving and sharing.... tank you so much.... #big hug

      Delete
  2. A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones, that's what ur programme does to me. keep it up Gina, more grease to ur palms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your kind words.... Bless you!

      Delete
  3. Hi geena, i love ur programme, cant wait for d next one! Can gnut soup be eaten wit rice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, tanks for watching the show. Honestly, i have tried Groundnut soup with rice and it was divine.... so yes, it can be eaten with rice.... But stay tuned, we are going to have a Peanut rice recipe, Season 3

      Delete
  4. Hello Gina, I have been begging you to post the recipe of that chicken peppersoup you made last year season one I think. Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee now #InMyBegiBegiVoice lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swtie tnx 4 sharing ur ideas with us serously I really enjoyed d program n I lvu u 4 dt God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on the good work,really enjoy ur show

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval