FOODIES PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES?...YES!

I am so excited, REASON?... I got my first male “FOODAHOLIC OF THE WEEK” last week and to be honest I got another male Foodaholic almost immediately even before Mr. Turner’s picture was featured. This is so encouraging and I am truly very appreciative of the support am getting from all of you. mmuuaaah

However, as our season 2 rounds off slowly, I must say that it’s been super fun for me exploring and preparing these Fantastic meals week by week. So, in the spirit of celebrating my Foodaholics (I honestly do wish I can invite all of you to dinner somehow) I have decided to handout a package to a foodaholic or two this season (Now this is where I need your help).

I have 3 more foodaholics to go before the end of the season and I will upload them weekly as usual. However, I do need to put it to vote...why? Because I truly would have loved to hand all of them a package each but I have just a few packages to give out. So what I will humbly need you to do for me is comment on the comment box of any of the Foodaholic you choose and that Foodaholic with the highest number of comments gets to win the package (you will have to scroll down the HOME page to comment on them). Simple huh? Yes … Simple!.... (well we all already know that no matter how your vote goes, Mr. Turner will make my list for the package lol, so u can like not to vote for him)

Also, the Big News! FOODIES AND SPICE now Offer PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES and deliver freshly cooked meals to your doorstep, Please click the Meal order button for details (Please do spread the news…. It’s a cooking revolution People! It’s exciting cooking your own meals) Anyway, the cooking classes promise to be so much fun and am willing to do group classes too, so don’t forget to call up our Rep  for a chance to try out cool recipes on your own.

Lest I forget, when Orise femi visited, he told us a lot about the song “DOUBLE WAHALA”, but I couldn’t edit the whole gist because of time. So, I decided to do another edit especially for the viewing pleasure of all my foodaholics on the blog, Click the video to view.

Anyway, this is wishing you all a Splendid week and keep a date with me Thursday 4pm for a repeat broadcast of “Edikanikong soup” and Saturday 7:30pm for a fresh episode of…… (take a guess….lol)
Love you all so much and God Bless. mmmuaah!  Read More

Yours Geenaly



Geena

Comments

  1. This post makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. we plenty wey dey cook as men but for some reason no time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval