Foodaholic of the week




Engineer Turner, From Abuja, Eating Rice, Okro and chicken stew

Comments

  1. Now i cant contain the joy i feel finding my first male FOODAHOLIC.... i was totally amazed when this picture came in and truly, i honestly do appreciate Mr. Turner, this picture has encouraged me a lot and it just shows i do have lotta good people out there who appreciate Foodies and Spice. On behalf of all my Foodaholics i want to say a very big Thank you to Mr. Turner for being the first male Foodaholic to have sent pictures on this blog. God Bless you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos Mr Tuner... Is really gr8 u tried diz nd 2 al oda men u do dsam. Cuz na our encouragemnt dey encourage Madam Geena.... Frm Sharon Anselem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okro and Rice...hhhmmmm can I try it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis is it* Sir Congrates U're Great Indeed**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mr. Turner u realy did a great job there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okro and Rice, my God! Hw the taste go be! Oga hmmmmm. Sha inbox my share sha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval