JUST LIGHT UP!!


Foodahoollllicsssssss….. Yes, I have been very quiet on this corner, APOLOGIES; it’s been the busiest first quarter of the year since I was born. As soon as I decide to tap on my keyboard something else happens and you are not even sure of what to write about any more. But to be honest, this first 2 months of 2014 has been enlightening, challenging, demanding, and beautiful.

However, amidst all these, I appreciate your support, prayers and encouragements and most especially the love and covering of the almighty God.

This season as promised, I believe I have lived up to expectation in dishing out our weekly recipes and it has been fun for me. Haven hosted a few celebs and some that I invite refuse to show up (I sure say dem dey wait for me to blow first, hence I need all of you to keep announcing foodies and spice in your village meetings and town halls), what matters more to me every week is all of you who will show up here daily for something new. That was why even in my very down state (yes am human, sometimes things don’t always go the way we want them) I still hit the kitchen studio on my recording days and put my fun face up. Believe me,  as soon as I see my ingredients I just light up!

Ahan! Lest I forget, I was in Warri, Delta State Nigeria for the opening of the GLASSFA PRIMA HOTEL and trust me now; my first point of call was their kitchen. They’ve got some really cool chefs and during our parley I talked to them about a special menu that will be unique to their Kitchen. Anyway to cut the long story short, The Glassfa Prima Hotel in Otokutu, Warri Delta State, do not only boast of a hospitality experience likened to what you may get in a 5 Star hotel but you will be able to order the “Fisherman’s soup” (this is d part me I like in the waka). The Fisherman’s soup is a delicacy that you must try if you are in Warri or you find yourself in Warri, GLASSFA PRIMA’S kitchen is your best choice. Also, in case you do not have a clue, Please stay tuned to Foodies and Spice because am sure I am making the Fisherman’s soup very soon.


That said, I had a fantastic shoot day last week Thursday. I had Orise femi in the kitchen (that guy’s music brings out the razzness in me, Chai!... and he is also very very deep). Also Mademoiselle couture was at the Kitchen too (yeah that woman that has been making me look good) Don’t forget to call her up if you like any of the dresses, quote foodies and spice for super discounts. ........Sharing some preetyfull pictures with you    


Okay…. HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAREST FOODAHOLICSSS ( lol…I haven’t said that on this blog because of the roller coaster of activities… Forgive me please) you have been so kind, your support, your criticism and encouragement makes me go to bed every night feeling fulfilled in this regard daily. God Bless you! And please, your comments means so much to me, I like to hear your thoughts, from the back end I have a minimum of 500 people visiting daily sometimes 700 I want moooooreeeeeee…. And I sure want to see your comments too.


Muuahh muaaah muaah muaah…. Stay blessed!                                                         Read More

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval