Foodies and Spice: Agoyin Beans {EWA AGOYIN}

Comments

  1. hii geena...dz food wey u prepare jxt put Lagos tut fr my body.esp.my belle#cant wait to put ingredients 2geda n make dz sumptuous meal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaahhh... its the aroma and taste of early morning down town Lagos, I loved it wen I first arived Lagos and I have stayed hooked since den. I eat beans porridge but dis is usually how I love my beans.... tanks for visiting mmmuaaahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls geena were is d recipe of dis meal cos i want to cook it for my family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous, tanks for visiting. The recipe for Beans and Agoyin sauce will be up by next week Monday. Big hug

      Delete
  4. Try the Ewa Agoyin with agege bread and u will surely testify

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval