Spaghetti and Bolognaise Sauce

Comments

  1. I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.


    My blog post Christmas cake recipe App (http://www.avchatbr.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can d sauce be eaten with rice and how do u wash Your minced meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, yes the sauce can be eaten with rice or even boiled yam and potatoes. However in washing minced meat, u sure have to have a very tight sieve else you would loose all your meat. So i usually buy my minced meat from department shops or malls where the hygiene level can be trusted. there are also devices u can use to mince your own meat. and Hey! wats better than doing it urself... 100% assurance lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hw do u make d minced meat by urself

    ReplyDelete
  5. hw do u make d minced meat by urself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anonymous, I once bought a very handy device for mincing meat from a lady I by utensils from (Iya Adura), but I gave it out to a family friend as a weding gift, so I cant remember d name of d device or brand name. So I guess if u walk into d shops and ask for such device, u wil find. So dat way, u wash ur meat thoroughly and mince it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval