Foodies and Spice: Ofe-Owerri Soup

Comments

  1. Madam geena, i greet u. See as my nose dy hear d scent of dis soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geena love am so proud of u.keep it up frm Mama Esosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks John, dat na d exact effect wey I want hahahaha... tank u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Esosa, tank u so much..... and Happppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy to you love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welldone madam, I enjoyed ur program ytday, but I came in towards d end, could u pls give recipe for d okazi soup? U ar doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. i enjoyed the soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Mrs ese osagie! Gina tnx a million I really appreciate ur show and cnt miss it at all.I ave been making new delicacy for my family and d last okazi and also scent leaf sauce my hubby luv it so much and licked is plate seriously! Tnx am deeply grateful.u are d best Gina!my legs are crossed and prepared for Saturday programme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tanks so much Mrs. Ese ur encouragement is blowing my mind meeeehhhn. God bless u real good and ur family too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous ....tanks so much o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs. Ese, pls dont forget to send foodaholic pictures o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval