Foodies and Spice: Bitter Leave Soup (Ofe-Onugbu) Charass as guest

Comments

  1. Interesting site. GoT my wife addicted to it already. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Maggi Kitchen of yore on NTA network. More work needs to be done here so as to stand the test of time. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much and my regards to your wife, also ask her to send pictures for the foodaholic o... tanks Anonymous, with the exceeding grace of God, we stand gidigba... no shakement at all, we have come to stay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dnt fail to watch u cook .Tanks my dear and may God streghten u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name na eva .....Tanks gina for ur intresten show, u re d best.....I love u ..Eva frm cotonuo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval