ARE YOU COOKING FOR YOUR DAD?



ARE YOU COOKING FOR YOUR DAD?

One person I first started cooking to impress was my Dad. When I became confident I could cook, I just wanted to show him all the time what I can do. No matter how tasteless what I dished out to him was my Dad was going to devour it with relish. My Dad also loved to impress us as kids, he made the best oven toasted bread I can remember and his mix of watermelon and Paw- Paw that he called “sweets”. My Dad’s favorite meals were Rice with stew and anything Pasta…….. #speechless# Read More






Comments

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I am going to
    watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this
    in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    my webpage Christmas aperitif recipes ()

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval