CHECK OUT MY NEW PROMO



CHECK OUT MY NEW PROMO

Foodaholicssss….. The surest people in the universe, people wey sabi good food wen dem see am, people wey sabi chop and chop with swag and people wey they chop bellefull (in Yoruba, this is called oriki)…. I hail una! And as usual I am very excited because una dey burst my miiiinnnddddd! Lol

Your Encouragement as usual has been encouraging me and just when I think it’s too much, una dey top am more and more, thank you so much.

Hmmm…. Okay, Season 2 is rounding off fast and have you guys been fantastic? YES! Have I satisfied your foodaholicism (that should be trademarked hahahahah)? I think I have! *wink*. In that light I would like to say, Brace up for Season 3 cos we just getting started. Read More





Also, please, keep voting for the Foodaholic of your choice to win our Season package. As it is, Miss. Dolapo Alabi from Ibadan is leading with comments on her comment box. Please do the same for your choice Foodaholic so we can appreciate them for encouraging me with their Selfies.

However, if your Picture did not make this season, be sure you are going to be one of our super Foodaholics for Season 3….. And talking about Super Foodaholics, Please don’t miss Foodies and Spice this Saturday, you can stream online on the top left corner of this page at the times written in there for you to see our Super Duper Hot Foodaholic from California (that guy is hooooottttttt) (lips zipped, Please watch and visit the Blog ‘cos he would be featured soon).

…. And for a sneak peak of my new promo, please click, watch and tell me if you like it (leave a comment please, so I know if I have done a good job with dat lol). Love you all so much mmmuuuaaah mmmuuaaaah mmmuuaaaahhh!!


Yours Geenaly

GEENA

Read More

Comments

  1. Sister gina u are 2 much o. More grace 2 ur elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too much miss ginah!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tank you sooooo much my Super duper foodaholics.... u guys are the best.... Chop Kiss *mmmuuuaaahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ...you are 2much ooo... Pls am still waiting 4 d recipe 4 Edikaikong soup. Thks so much..d recipe $ d procedure nt there pls kindly help out ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. ...nice job. Will love to take foodies n spice 101..*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job ginah ur good caint wait join u 2 eath belefull ooohhh the lord is ur muscle

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful tact of cooking, I love foodies and spice! geena on top!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely advert. Nice show look forward to the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes o! Her name is Gina and she can cook indeed! This is a lovely promo. Just so you know, your blog viewers in Los Angeles and everywhere in the States is increasing by the day. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is our hoooottttt Foodaholic of the week! Thanks so much Eggy for your Pictures and your Chow Mein recipe. and thanks for the Los Angeles movement... Highly Appreciated... God Bless all of you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approval